Sunday, January 30, 2011
A Problem That I Encounted and How I Solved It
I thought that this topic was the hardest to write about. But THEN! Eureka! I could write about my mental block being the problem. So the story goes like this…
I was stuck thinking about what to write for my final post. I read and read other’s blogs and still came up with nothing to write about. I got an idea. Perhaps I could copy someone’s blog and change the names and words. However, integrity was important to me. I knew that it was not right to plagiarize other’s works so I sat in front of my computer and started to think about which topic or rather theme I should talk about. So then I entered the websites that the English teacher, Miss Tan Yin Leng, recommended. Unfortunately, the websites did not seem helpful. I was in despair and paced around the house thinking about what to write.
Joel, my good friend (not from Victoria), suggested that I try something most people would not think about. So I thought out-of-the-box. Lo and behold I thought of the simplest idea. Because people think so hard try all they can but forget about the most obvious thing. You see, the topic is ‘A problem I encountered and how I solved it.’ The problem is me not knowing how to or what to blog about.
Thus, this post sums up the problem I encountered and how I solved it by stating the problem by itself. Now I have a problem that I can solve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That works! :)
ReplyDelete